- Get to yes on agreeing about customer business goals
- Get to yes on identifying critical stakeholders and decision criteria
- Get to yes on supplying access to additional data necessary to quantify the value of solutions
- Get to yes on supporting the process to implement new solutions
- Get past gate keepers with a solutions approach that measures the value against customers’ goals.
- Get in front of decision makers and establish value for services and solutions. Be prepared to describe results enjoyed by similar clients.
- Gather data on people, processes, and impact to provide context on the value of proposed solutions
- Establish value in managing the change process. Show clients how the team will help them implement the solutions.
PRINT 17 is returning to Chicago this September—jam packed with high-value, engaged solutions essential to your success. Whether you’re looking to expand knowledge or explore new topics, PRINT 17 provides innovative new learning formats designed to grow YOUR business. Join Gimbel & Associates this year Roger P. Gimbel, EDP presents:
Wed. September 13| 10:00 AM - 10:50 AM |